Are you thinking about opening a business here in the Czech Republic?
Are you worried that our unique laws and language will be a challenge in getting started?
Even if you have only visited our post office, you have probably seen that we do things differently here.
I am a certified professional in Czech tax law and a member of the Czech Tax Advisers Chamber who can help you with starting and running your business successfully.
Working with a local accountant and tax advisor can help in many ways.
- Being an expert in local law I can ensure that you're not paying for tax mistakes.
- My experience can help you adapt to Czech business culture so that there are no surprises.
- I can manage communication with the government tax officials on your behalf.
- I can help you plan effectively and set the right expectations for your tax liability.
- I will be there to help you with face to face meetings or by phone to answer any questions you may have.